Join an established, family owned and operated cannabis company that is looking for a creative, passionate, reliable, and efficient person to join the team as a part-time Creative Marketing Associate.
We are looking for an extremely creative and teamwork-oriented individual that is eager to learn and grow within our business.
Central Ave Compassionate Care, Inc.
One of the first medical marijuana dispensaries in Massachusetts. Our mission is to provide safe, quality marijuana for medical use to qualified patients in a safe and secure atmosphere that provides for patient, employee and public safety.
Gage Cannabis Co.
An Adult-Use cannabis dispensary in Ayer, Massachusetts that opened in September 2019. Gage is committed to creating a premium experience for cannabis consumers by providing excellent products and expert advice in a comfortable atmosphere.
The Creative Marketing Associate will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will help to support the graphic design and marketing imagery needs across each of our brands. They will be responsible for assisting in the execution of our marketing efforts with a focus on creating engaging images and content for digital and email marketing, social media marketing and advertising campaigns, and ensuring brand consistency.
- Adobe Creative Suite & Google Workspace Applications
- Knowledge of Canva and email marketing tools
- Design & Schedule Social Media content
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage priorities and projects effectively
- Support the Marketing team for Gage Cannabis Co. and Central Ave Compassionate Care by assisting in the creation of digital assets and execution of marketing efforts.
- Provide creative input on social media from planning stages to execution
- Capture and edit high-quality product photography
- Write creative product descriptions and other content pertaining to cannabis
- Collaborate with other departments to execute weekly promotional email campaigns
- Create online digital graphic content including online ads, SMS campaigns, social media and email marketing graphics, etc.
- Contribute to marketing collateral including brochures, postcards, signage, flyers, posters, etc.
- Maintain a consistent brand presence across all marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of cannabis and cannabis products
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or equivalent
- Solid communication skills
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced and growing industry
- Experience working in a team environment
- Compliance with state and local cannabis regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to complete a comprehensive background check
We offer competitive compensation. Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio.
$20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Fill out the form below and please submit BOTH a resume and cover letter.
"*" indicates required fields